A three axis cnc machine that can be easily built using standard, home handyman level, tools.
- Low Cost – (if everything is purchased off the shelf the cost for all parts is under $600 (significant savings could be made by skillfully sourcing some pieces)
- Small Footprint – (occupies 25″x 30″ of table-space)
- Usable Working Envelope – (10″ X-axis 14″ y-axis 4″ z-axis)
- Small Part Count – (Fewer than thirty unique parts)
- Easy to source parts – (all parts available from 4 sources (Home Depot + 3 online sources)
Download Source Files & Assembly Instructions (Instructables)